1 Settembre 2007

$28 Million lottery ticket sold in National City
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: $28 Million lottery ticket sold in National City
Inviato: 03-06-2020 8:53:54

$28 Million lottery ticket sold in National City

A California Lottery player who purchased a ticket in National City has won $28 million, according to the California Lottery.Get more news about 彩票免费包网,you can vist loto98.com

The Winning ticket was purchases at a 7-Eleven on the 1600 block of 18th Street.

"We will not know the identity of the winner until he or she claims their prize. The ticket must then be verified by the California Lottery," lottery oficials said.The SuperLotto Plus winner has 180 days to claim the prize, according to officials.

7-Eleven will receive an estimated $140,000 in commission for selling the winning ticket."In addition to supporting public education, the Lottery also provides essential revenue to the local retailers that sell tickets. Based on sales levels during late March/early April of this year, retailers across the state received over $7 million per week in commissions and bonuses from the Lottery," lottery officials said.
Drama and anguish everywhere, but the stock market. With the retail/service sectors still largely shut and investors’ eyes already looking through current economic stresses, perhaps shrugging off the health, economic and societal implications of widespread unrest and conflict is not a surprising response for the market, which after all is not built to price such things as public mood or political disharmony.
socialenginepro.com/de...cket-in-br
dallas.pl/viewtopic.ph...mp;t=38086
forums.gentsgame.com/v...mp;t=87505
ontariocrimestoppers.c...p?2,243925
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: