1 Settembre 2007

Lottery tickets are still for sale
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Lottery tickets are still for sale
Inviato: 04-06-2020 6:31:02

Lottery tickets are still for sale

The Florida Lottery may have players feeling lucky, but some store employees selling tickets worry it’s a gamble on everyone’s health. Get more news about 彩票API,you can vist loto98.com

“They’re still coming in for their daily numbers. They’re coming in for scratch-offs. It hasn’t slowed down at all,” concerned clerk Jessica Rambadt said.

Rambadt works at Jack’s Market in Lehigh Acres. She wears a mask and stands behind plexiglass, but said she still interacts closely with customers wanting to play.

“They’ve been touching everything else, they’re touching the money, and they’re giving it to us. It’s cross-contamination,” Rambadt said. The Florida Lottery closed headquarters in Tallahassee and all district offices in the state on March 23, but authorized retailers can still sell.

“Don’t take the risk of coming out just to play lotto,” she said.

According to the owner of Jack’s Market, A.J. Aboujaoude, the store initially considered suspending lottery ticket sales.

“It puts a lot of pressure on the customer line and distance,” Aboujaoude said. “If it gets out of hand, I’ll shut it down.”Aboujaoude implemented safety measures in the store to help keep COVID-19 from spreading between customers and his staff. He said it’s helped with the lottery situation a bit.

“I understand their perspective. They want to make money in desperate times,” he said. “In my opinion, it’s not an essential item.”

The Florida Lottery extended the deadline to claim winnings by 90 days in response to COVID-19. Additionally, any prize money greater than $600 can only be claimed by mailing the wining ticket to headquarters. Prizes less than $600 can be redeemed at the authorized retail location.

lnx.nadayoga.it/index....4212#24212
www.web-movimento.it/e...79#p120879
forum.openelec.tv/show...tid=100473
www.ergodynsyn.gr/foru...amp;t=3752
uagtca.org/board/toast...p;tid=8798
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: