1 Settembre 2007

Voopoo Drag MAX Kit Review
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Voopoo Drag MAX Kit Review
Inviato: 23-10-2020 17:13:32

Voopoo Drag MAX Kit Review

Can you get power, versatility and convenience in one is the question I’m asking about the new Voopoo Drag MAX vape kit.To get more news about voopoo drag max, you can visit urvapin official website.

Three categories which are extremely difficult to cover in one product.Usually we have to sacrifice power to allow for a smaller, more pocket friendly system and on the flip-side if we want more power, it generally means we need a larger device.

The Voopoo Drag line has been going for a long while now. I still remember the emergence of resin with their original Drag mods…Oh boy they were cool.

Of course since then, resin has been painful to see on every device.

The Drag 2 improved what Voopoo started with, and then Voopoo created something which arguably could be game-changing…When the Drag S and Drag X kits came out, I felt like the pod market just got a new lease of life because lets face it, As much as pod systems are a fantastic way for people to quit smoking they just got a little boring and monotonous – Wow a bleedin’ big word there!

The Voopoo Drag S, and Drag X systems were pocket friendly devices with effectively a tank which pops into the device magnetically unlike the generic tanks which have a threaded 510 connection.

Both an internal, and external single battery option were available and the ‘pod tanks’ themselves took the PNP Coils which in general are very good.

I suppose it was only a matter of time before VooPoo released the Drag Max, A Dual 18650 version of the very popular Drag S/X
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: