Password
(Registrati)

[x] Floating Sarod

[x] Discografia

[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

How long do the “Internal Cooldowns” of Classic items last?
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: How long do the “Internal Cooldowns” of Classic items last?
Inviato: 23-10-2020 17:34:04

How long do the “Internal Cooldowns” of Classic items last?

Player GideonAI has recently released some interesting data relating to the various internal cooldowns (or “hidden”) of some World of Warcraft Classic items.To get more news about classic wow buy gold, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

Reporting the data originally revealed by the user of Discord fusion pit, GideonAI showed and explained everything through an interesting video published on his channel, and then also included in the description of the same most of the various internal cooldowns present on the classic version of WoW.So let’s go and see the complete list with all the hidden cooldowns of which we have known the duration, such as the very long CDs of 4 and 2 minutes of Primal Blessing and Call of Eskhandar.
The icons provide clues on the items that will be introduced in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. A second wave of these icons was datamined thanks to Build 34081

Even if we do not know what some of them stand for, here are all the icons that were datamined from Build 34081 of the Alpha of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. It seems that they are linked to Revendreth for the most part, but also to covenants skills and one of the instances of the expansion.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: