pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

What Will Happen to ‘Classic World of Warcraft’ When ‘The Bu
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: What Will Happen to ‘Classic World of Warcraft’ When ‘The Bu
Inviato: 23-10-2020 17:44:25

What Will Happen to ‘Classic World of Warcraft’ When ‘The Burning Crusade’ Launches?

Classic World of Warcraft (WoW) has been a huge success since it launched in August 2019. It even managed to double the subscriber count for the game, which has been dwindling in recent years. However, since it’s launch, one question has been on fans’ minds; “what next?”.To get more news about Buy WoW Items, you can visit lootwowgold official website.
It may seem strange that people are already focused on what’s coming next when Classic WoW still has two massive content phases yet to launch, but like most strange things, there’s a simple explanation just below the surface. WoW has changed considerably since it was launched in 2004. It’s changed so much that current WoW and original WoW could be considered two entirely separate games that exist in the same universe and draw from the same lore. With each new expansion came new and sometimes controversial changes.
This article isn’t about pitting Classic WoW against current WoW and declaring a victorious winner. But for some added context, here are a few ways that the game has changed and why these changes sparked fierce debate.
This was introduced in the second expansion, ‘The Wrath of The Lich King’ (WOTLK), in 2008. LFD allowed players to automatically group up with other players to complete a dungeon and transported them to the location of the dungeon. This was a huge quality-of-life feature for the game because it all but eliminated the work involved with finding a group and traveling to the dungeon. However, many players argued that it eroded the social nature of this process.
Flying was first introduced in the first expansion, ‘The Burning Crusade’ (TBC), but was only allowed on one continent. Eventually, flying way rolled out across all continents. Although flying was much more convenient, many players argued it took players out of the world and essentially killed random player-versus-player (PvP) combat in the open world.
This one is a little more subjective than the others. Each new expansion increased the level cap by 5 or 10 levels, to the point where there are now 120 levels in the game (up from 60 in the original). Leveling was a slow and grueling process in Vanilla WoW. With so many more levels to get through, Activision Blizzard started simplifying the leveling process and making it quicker. Players could also buy or earn special gear that would level as they leveled, ensuring that they were always appropriately geared. This meant that players were always strong and therefore the environment felt less dangerous. On the flip side, Raids are much more difficult in the current game than they are in older versions.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: