Password
(Registrati)

[x] Floating Sarod

[x] Discografia

[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Did you win Wednesday’s $91M Powerball drawing?
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Did you win Wednesday’s $91M Powerball drawing?
Inviato: 23-10-2020 18:38:11

Did you win Wednesday’s $91M Powerball drawing?

The Powerball jackpot for Wednesday’s lottery drawing has climbed to an estimated $91 million with a cash option of $72 million.Get more news about 菲律宾牛博包网,you can vist nb68.com

The winning numbers were: 1, 3, 13, 44 and 56. The Powerball drawn was 26 with a Power Play of 3x.

No one across the country hit Saturday’s $82 million jackpot, though someone who bought a ticket in Puerto Rico won $2 million. That lucky ticket matched five numbers but not the Powerball and was bought with the Power Play option for an extra $1.The odds of hitting the Powerball jackpot are 292,201,388 to 1. A player who buys a $2 ticket has about a 1 in 11,688,053 chance to match five numbers and win at least $1 million, while the odds are 913,129 to 1 of winning the third prize of at least $50,000.

Powerball is played on Wednesday and Saturday in 45 states, Washington D.C., the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.

The New Jersey Lottery office in Lawrence reopened last month by appointment only. You can still claim your winnings — provided they’re less than $599.50 — in person at any retailer.

Winning lottery tickets, which had previously been granted a claim extension due to the coronavirus and are more than a year old, will now expire on Monday, Nov. 16.

The lottery is also accepting mailed claims, though officials warn payments might be temporarily delayed. Winners are advised to make copies of the claim form and the winning ticket for their records.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: