1 Settembre 2007

The Best Vape Mods in 2020
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: The Best Vape Mods in 2020
Inviato: 02-11-2020 8:16:59

The Best Vape Mods in 2020

With all the vape kits, vape mods and pod mods out there, how do you choose the one that's right for you? We’ve picked out the best vape mods for every type of vaper.To get more news about Best Vape Kits, you can visit univapo official website.
Knowing which device is right for you depends on your specific preferences. Do you want to create enough big, billowing clouds to make smoke rings? Are you interested in smooth vapor and intense flavor? Do you want something you can carry in your pocket?
Three Quick Tips
Select a vape manufacturer with an excellent reputation for making high-quality vapes. Vaporesso is renowned for the outstanding quality and reliability of its products. Choosing Vaporesso is a sure way to know you’re getting an outstanding product.
Think about the places you use your vape kit. A large, heavy vape kit is great for home use, but you might want a smaller device for going out. Many vapers have both.
Tanks and coils add to your vaping enjoyment. Coils with updated technology produce excellent flavor and thick clouds.The AXON chipset takes the Gen S to the next level of power and speed. This solid, well-built device uses Vaporesso’s patented MESHED coil technology for incredible flavor without burning or dry hits. Pulse mode boosts the installed coil every .02 seconds to create a steady, subtle flow of flavorful smoke.

The Gen S really excels in cloud production. If you’re looking for a device that lets you fill the room or do the Dragon, this is the one you want. The Gen S produces dense clouds and steady flavor.

The Gen gives you a fire-resistant polycarbonate case, push-to-fill tech and a battery that charges fully in one hour.Get total vaping satisfaction with a vape kit that’s easy to use. The GTX One has airflow control that you can adjust for perfect mouth-to-lung (MTL) or restricted direct-to-lung (DTL) vaping. Vaporesso’s patented GTX Tank 18 gives you smooth airflow.

The GTX One is a striking device that will look great on your desk or in your pocket. It’s small enough to take anywhere. The ergonomic design and anti-skid surface add to its portability.

The GTX coils pull every ounce of flavor out of your e-liquid. You get flavor, cloud production and a sleek design in one great package.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: