1 Settembre 2007

Vape Pen Battery 510
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Vape Pen Battery 510
Inviato: 12-11-2020 6:02:18

Vape Pen Battery 510

The Rokin Mini Tank Oil Vaporizer is a discreet and portable oil vaporizer. It is the best 510 vape battery in the market. At less than 2” high and 1” wide, it is the smallest vape on the market and fits in the palm of your hand! It has a removable front end so the Mini Tank vapes can fit most cartridges on the market. The spring loaded 510 thread connection will ensure a secure connection with any cartridge on the market, including Rokin’s EASY FILL oil cartridge.To get more news about 510 thread tank, you can visit univapo official website.

To operate this 510 battery for cartridge, all you need to do is turn it on and go. It features a preheat function (3 clicks) that warms up your oils for use before your first use and a large 500 mAh lithium ion battery. The kit also included a lanyard and a micro USB charger. The Mini Tank may be small, but it packs a big punch!
510 Threaded Batteries, Oil Vapes Tags: 510 Thread, 510 thread battery, 510 threaded, 510 threaded battery, 510 vape mod, battery, box mod, cartridge, CBD Vape, concealable vape, discreet vape, mini, Mini Tank, Mini Tank Oil Vaporizers, Mini Tank Vaporizers, oil, Oil Cartridge Battery, oil cartridge battery box, small oil cart battery, smallest oil cartridge battery, smallest oil vape pen, vaporizer
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: