Password
(Registrati)

[x] Floating Sarod

[x] Discografia

[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

New Stainless steel wire rope mesh with 4.0mm (5/32")
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: New Stainless steel wire rope mesh with 4.0mm (5/32")
Inviato: 13-11-2020 7:42:17

New Stainless steel wire rope mesh with 4.0mm (5/32")

Now, we have some New Stainless steel wire rope mesh product specifications, that is, the diameter of 4.0mm, 5/32 inch specifications. We believe this is a successful attempt to make our products suitable for a wider range of applications. Below, let's introduce these new specifications and Zoo mesh applications.To get more news about green facade, you can visit boegger.net official website.
The advantages of New stainless steel wire rope mesh :

1. Light weight, high strength, good flexibility, excellent performance in corrosion resistance /fatigue resistance/impact resistance breaking force, strong and durable overall structure, with a service life of more than 30 years.

2. Close to nature, environmentally-friendly, efficient in protection of bird feathers and animal skin, efficient in against nibbles of rodents or other animals, providing a safe and comfortable living conditions.

3. High perspectivity, luxurious appearance, innovative style, able to blend with the surroundings, equipped with great decorative and protective effects.
The zoo mesh with 4.0mm (5/32") wire ropes suitable for large animals enclosure fence netting mesh, like tiger cage enclosure, leopard cage fence, lion cage mesh, chimpanzee cage fence, Gorillas cage fence, and other similar animal fence netting.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: