1 Settembre 2007

Shanghai gets prepared for the 3rd CIIE
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Shanghai gets prepared for the 3rd CIIE
Inviato: 13-01-2021 9:44:25

Shanghai gets prepared for the 3rd CIIE

Photo shows decorations at the west entrance of the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai) in east China's Shanghai, Oct. 23, 2020. To get more news about CIIE 2020 shanghai, you can visit shine news official website.

SHANGHAI, Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- The 3rd China International Import Expo (CIIE) is scheduled from Nov. 5 to 10 this year in Shanghai, east China.The CIIE is the first dedicated import exhibition in the world and has seen fruitful outcomes at the past two expos.

Photo shows the south square of the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai) in east China's Shanghai, Oct. 23, 2020. Photo shows decorated columns with various languages at the south square of the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai) in east China's Shanghai, Oct. 23, 2020.

The Shanghai customs has been offering convenient services to this year's CIIE exhibitors amid regular epidemic control, setting up 43 special passages and 79 special counters at major ports in the city.

Fourteen designated immigration-inspection channels have been opened at Shanghai Pudong International Airport to ensure epidemic control and the swift clearance of participating exhibitors and visitors.

Over 4,800 people have been sworn in as volunteers and started going about their duties for the Expo.A staff member disinfects the first exhibit and the truck at the National Exhibition and Convention Center(Shanghai) ahead of the 3rd China International Import Expo (CIIE) in east China's Shanghai, Oct. 23, 2020.

Photo shows the interior of the Registration Center of the 3rd China International Import Expo (CIIE) in Shanghai, east China, Oct. 23, 2020.People work in the opening ceremony hall of the 3rd China International Import Expo in east China's Shanghai, Oct. 23, 2020. The 3rd China International Import Expo (CIIE) will kick off on Nov. 5.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: