1 Settembre 2007

Broker Updates on Jan 25-31
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Broker Updates on Jan 25-31
Inviato: 01-02-2021 19:12:01

Broker Updates on Jan 25-31

1. The International Criminal Police Organization commonly known as INTERPOL issued a stark warning that more and more often financial scammers are hunting for new victims among the unaware users of dating apps.In a high priority “Purple Note” issued to all 194 member states, the Organization warns that “the threat involves taking advantage of peoples vulnerabilities as they look for potential matches, and luring them into a sophisticated fraud scheme.”To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx official website.

2. Newly sworn in President of the United States Joe Biden freezes crypto KYC regulation proposed by the Trump administration last December. The reasons the President gave for this course of action were that his appointees would need time to get familiar with the proposed rules prior to their approval.

3. FCA flags Black Diamond amid crackdown on fake asset managers. The City watchdog warned that such services are increasingly being used as a vehicle for financial scams.

4. IG Group restores service after short outage. Clients of IG Group reported problems using its trading terminals, which prevented some of them from trading as the US markets were opening. Several users complained about problems logging into or using the brokers platforms on Wednesday, and complaints about reaching to help phone lines also began to climb afternoon.

5. Users of TD Ameritrade, Robinhood, Vanguard and other US brokerage firms were reporting problems Monday morning. While online brokers routinely experience brief outages, it had not been common for several of them to happen simultaneously.

Vanguard tweeted that it had resolved the issue around midday on Monday. The firm said earlier that some clients were experiencing difficulty accessing their accounts on their site. They stated it was investigating and working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: