1 Settembre 2007

Firmarkets Is A Scam
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Firmarkets Is A Scam
Inviato: 03-04-2021 8:27:43

Firmarkets Is A Scam

I deposited $900 on Firmarkets platform but couldnt withdraw my profits. The broker said that I needed to pay 15% of the profits to enable my withdrawal.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

Firmarkets doesnt even provide registration numbers or any other regulatory authority. I want to warn others as well not to use this platform. Your money is going one direction only into their account and you will never see it again! After initial investment of $200, I made profits of $4680. When I tried to withdraw the profits, I got an email from Firmarkets saying that I must pay operation currency conversion fee of about $730. I did pay that, hoping to get my profits. But after that they sent another email, saying that I must pay 15% brokerage fee. It was ridiculous because when I made an initial investment, this was not clarified to me at all.

The investment plan I use was bitcoin investment. The transactions were loaded using their bitcoin wallet receive address, so its difficult to get a refund in that case.

Per investigation, Firmarkets is displayed as “no license” with a score of only 1.15 on WikiFX APP, which means the broker is quite risky. It is suggested to download WikiFX APP first, so as to recognize illegal brokers before trading. As a leading forex media, WikiFX offers detail profiles of over 26,000 forex brokers, all compiled from objective data of authoritative sources. Investors have free access to look up any forex brokers included in the App. WikiFX also offers scam exposure channel to protect investors fund safety. For more information, please visit our website bit.ly/wikifxIN. Meanwhile you can send your queries to our official e-mail at wikifxindia @ gmail.com.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: