1 Settembre 2007

Precision Metal Stamping
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Precision Metal Stamping
Inviato: 05-04-2021 7:02:47

Precision Metal Stamping

Our metal stamping production is from a wide spectrum of materials, which include cold-rolled steel, stainless steel, draw quality steel, brass, aluminum, copper, corrosion resistance, high strength materials, from metal sheets and coils. We manufacture high-quality parts and components for the agricultural, alternative energy, ATV and marine, automotive, defense, engine components, heavy equipment, furniture, lawn and garden, material handling, power transmission, railroad, and food processing industries.To get more news about automotive metal stamping parts manufacturers, you can visit tenral.com official website.

Large Stamping Press

We work with materials that range in thickness from .005” (.127 mm) up to .5” (13 mm), and die configurations that range from the simple to complex in design nature. These factors guide us to determine which punch press will be used for production from our numerous options. We are also capable of handling coils up to 45” (1143 mm) in width from our feeding system.

Press capacities range from 32-ton to 800-ton Mechanical Presses and from 500-ton to 2000-ton Hydraulic Presses. Our recent expansion of new hydraulic and straight side presses have given us even greater flexibility when choosing the most appropriate equipment to manufacture the required specs to your application needs.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: