Password
(Registrati)

[x] Floating Sarod

[x] Discografia

[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Who has the best football kit in the world?
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Who has the best football kit in the world?
Inviato: 10-05-2021 8:00:01

Who has the best football kit in the world?

Fans may not be able to wear the new shirts to stadiums at the moment but that won’t stop the very nicest designs from flying off the shelves - even if supporters can only wear them in their living room.Get more news about best soccer jersey online,you can vist futbolucl!

You may not even have heard of the club that plays in the Northern Counties East division but they have a quite beautiful away strip for the new season. Not only is it beautiful but it’s made from the equivalent of 16 recycled plastic bottles. David Attenborough would be proud.

Just like RB Leipzig themselves, this shirt is going to have plenty of haters. But you can’t deny that it’s eye-catchingly brilliant, can you?

Monaco are renowned for a two-tone shirt but, rather than the white and red of their home strip, they’ve opted for navy blue and yellow for their away strip. It works beautifully.

A bit like Liverpool’s away shirt for the new season, this Norway strip is wavy in more than one way. It’s also supposed to mimic the Norwegian icebergs, a wonderful touch.

Is your mother well? Sorry. This is very Sampdoria-esque but they’ve managed to squeeze their famous amber and claret onto their away shirt.

This is spectacular. The white motif looks like a Slovenian mountain range and brings together the green and blue delightfully.

Not the only Portland Thorn shirt that appears in the top 20. They’ve certainly played on the ‘thorn’ theme but it’s subtly brilliant, rather than tacky.

A nod to the city of Manchester, this design has certainly split opinion but you simply can’t disagree that the dark shades with copper and gold works perfectly.

Oh wow. This isn’t Red Star Belgrade but, instead, a team playing in France’s third division. This design is made up of drawings of fans, players and other influential symbols in the club’s history. We love it. It’s not the only shirt you will see from Red Star FC in this list…
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: