1 Settembre 2007

Ed Sheeran to sponsor Ipswich football shirts next season
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Ed Sheeran to sponsor Ipswich football shirts next season
Inviato: 10-05-2021 8:16:55

Ed Sheeran to sponsor Ipswich football shirts next season

The 30-year-old, who grew up in Suffolk, will see his logo appear on the men's and women's first-team shirts. Ipswich are set for a third season in the third tier League One after a disappointing campaign, but were recently taken over by an American consortium.Get more news about Cheap Soccer Windbreaker,you can vist futbolucl!

"The football club is a big part of the local community and this is my way of showing my support," Sheeran said on the club's official website. "I have always enjoyed my trips to Portman Road and I'm looking forward to going back there as soon as supporters are allowed into stadiums again. With the new owners from the US coming in, there are sure to be exciting times ahead for Ipswich fans, including myself."
Sheeran joins an elite list of musical artists who have sponsored sports teams, including Wet Wet Wet (Clydebank), Super Furry Animals (Cardiff City) and Def Leppard (Rhiwbina rugby under-10s).

England captain Harry Kane sponsored League Two Leyton Orient's shirts this season with messages of thanks for key workers during the coronavirus pandemic and the logos of Haven House children's hospice and mental health charity Mind.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: