1 Settembre 2007

World of Warcraft Shadowlands 9.1.5: Release Date
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: World of Warcraft Shadowlands 9.1.5: Release Date
Inviato: 10-09-2021 6:52:23

World of Warcraft Shadowlands 9.1.5: Release Date

The eighth expansion pack for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft was announced in November 2019.To get more news about Buy WoW Gold, you can visit lootwow.com official website.

It is very popular with the WoW community and the fact that many still play it a year and a half later emphasises that the developers made a great expansion pack.These updates are not only big, but are very important as they provide a lot of big bug fixes and good changes to the game.

The patch will come out twice. The first time it will be released is over the next couple days, hopefully between Thursday 9th September and Monday 13th September 2021. The official date has not been confirmed. When the patch is released between these dates, it will only be on the Public Test Realm.

Its official release won’t be for a few months, with many believing it will go live in early November. Hopefully we get official dates confirmed by Warhammer soon.There are patch notes currently out for this update, but these are very early patch notes and could be changed. If there are changes, we will update this page as soon as possible.

Players can now freely switch among any of the four Covenants without cooldown or restriction. Both the Covenant switching and the use of cosmetic rewards applies to alts once the Renown threshold is reached on one character.
Conduit Energy removed and Conduits will be freely swappable without any restrictions.
When you complete Shadowlands or Korthia Covenant Campaign with any character, WoW now allows alternate characters joining that same Covenant to be eligible to receive the Renown associated with that Campaign from all available catch-up sources.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: