pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Ripple's Chris Larsen Urges Regulators to "Punish" Bitcoiner
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Ripple's Chris Larsen Urges Regulators to "Punish" Bitcoiner
Inviato: 10-09-2021 8:28:59

Ripple's Chris Larsen Urges Regulators to "Punish" Bitcoiners, Calls Vitalik Buterin "a Hero"

During his recent appearance on the “Investing in Integrity” podcast, Ripple co-founder Chris Larsen urged the Bitcoin community to “make the damn code change” to switch to environmentally-friendly proof-of-stake (PoS) from energy-intensive proof-of-work (PoW).To get more news about ZIL, you can visit wikibit.com official website.
He, however, believes that a small cohort of elite developers, miners and exchange operators wont voluntarily implement such a drastic change, predicting that regulators will have to step in.
Describing Bitcoin as “the dirtiest” crypto on the planet, Larsen says that governments will have to cut off zero-emission credits to companies that have exposure to it. He also believes that will move to take away some money transmission licenses.
Larsen, whos being sued by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, describes the narrative that using more energy will lead to a greener future as “propaganda”
The regulators should punish this kind of nonsense. I think they should. Take away money transmitter licenses. That will get them in line.
The Ripple boss maintains that there is no such thing as green mining, and renewable energy can be utilized for making “green steelmaking, green aluminum” and “green concrete” among other things.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: