1 Settembre 2007

Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.1 Details and Guides
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.1 Details and Guides
Inviato: 29-09-2021 2:50:46

Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.1 Details and Guides

Final Fantasy XIV 4.1 update coming! Gist summary: Red Wings, New Custom Delivery Provider, Hildibrand Comeback, Minstrel’s Ballad: Shinryu’s Domain Mode.To get more news about FFXIV Gil for sale, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

This update note will inform you of new features of Final Fantasy XIV 4.1. And we provide best FF14 Gil for you to master the new edition of Final Fantasy. If you haven’t join the world’s most popular online video game, it’s never too late to play.

The game also has a brand-new mainline story, which tell games of a story of Ala Mhigo. The unending Coil of Bahamut was added into the patch. And there’s The Bard action Performance and a new PvP encounter Rival Wings schemed to be in patch 4.15. In order to get Rival Wings, there’s a task for you: complete either the quests A Pup No Longer Maelstrom & Twin Adders & Immortal Flames.

There’s an advanced rules in Machina: Players can deploy three types of machine in battle. In order to deploy it, players need to obtain ceruleum. Ceruleum stores can be built up by collecting loots or defeating enemy team members and mammets up to a maximum of 100 units.A unique Core and Tower HP UI Display indicator has been introduced into the game. PvP adjustments includes: Ninja Assassinate adjusted potency now increases up to 2,500. Red Mage’s Healing potency increased to 2,000. White Mage’s Regen MP cost increased to 750.

Buy Cheap Final Fantasy XIV Gil. Check our previous news and guides to improve your gameplay faster. If you have questions for your service or products, please contact our online support service on homepage. Do not buy hacked Gil from unreliable shop, or your account may be banned.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: