1 Settembre 2007

Health ministry recalls 17 million possibly harmful FFP2 mas
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Health ministry recalls 17 million possibly harmful FFP2 mas
Inviato: 03-11-2021 6:20:58

Health ministry recalls 17 million possibly harmful FFP2 masks

Due to the presence of graphene, a potentially toxic substance, France is forced to recall millions of FFP2 masks that have been provided to medical personnel.To get more news about china type II mask factory outlet, you can visit tnkme.com official website.

The Ministry of Health issues an alert and wants to recall 17 million FFP2 masks, particularly used against the spread of Covid-19. It is the presence of graphene that worries, because it could be a toxic element. This substance, which is a particular structure of carbon, had however been presented by manufacturers and the National Center for Scientific Research as ultra-resistant, ultralight, waterproof and possessing antiviral properties.

However, this nanomaterial is also likely to cause breathing difficulties in the event of inhalation of particles. Canadian authorities recalled millions of masks on March 25, inviting those who “have worn a mask containing graphene” and have symptoms such as “new or unexplained shortness of breath, discomfort or difficulty breathingTo consult a doctor. On the Government of Canada website, available studies reveal that inhaling graphene particles could cause “early pulmonary toxicity in animals”. In humans, however, there is no consensus on the risk of inhalation. This would depend on the amount of graphene present in the masks, the type of product used and the exposure time, emphasizes Obs.

As of April 2020, the government had ordered nearly 60 million FFP2 masks from China. 17 million of them were distributed to caregivers and would have this defect, as revealed by Public Health France on May 25, 2021 then the Regional Health Agency of Ile-de-France.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: