1 Settembre 2007

Pokemon Go Promo Codes August 2021
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Pokemon Go Promo Codes August 2021
Inviato: 22-11-2021 5:28:56

Pokemon Go Promo Codes

Pokemon fans looking for the latest freebies can check out the latest free promo code released by developers Niantic this week.To get more news about get free vouchers uk ,Click to Buy

This latest bundle is available to order now and comes with some unique, if not terribly useful, items.So that no one misses the opportunity, Pokemon Go Promo Codes can be used via the Niantic account site, or by inputting it directly via the app if you’re using Android.

The promo code and official Samsung description give the best rundown on what’s included, telling Trainers this week:

“The promo code KUAXZBJUTP3B7 gets you a lot of free swag that’s tied to Samsung’s Galaxy A series. This is a unique way for Samsung to promote its solid mid-range phones. You don’t necessarily need a Galaxy A device to use this code. It works on any Samsung device.All players who use the code will receive a unique t-shirt and cap with the Galaxy A branding. Samsung also provides Pokemon Go players in the United States an official Samsung Galaxy Tie-Dye shirt and Tie-Dye Hat. The in-game avatar can then be kitted out with this new swag.

“This Samsung Pokemon Go promo code can be redeemed in the game. Simply copy and paste KUAXZBJUTP3B7 in the relevant section to get the free stuff. Once you get it, it’s yours to keep forever.”With that Promo Code picked up, you’ll have more options to change what your character looks like while working around the virtual world.

The new bonus has been dropped into Pokemon Go ahead of July’s next giant in-game event.Pokemon Go Fest 2021 is scheduled to begin on July 17 and continue to be hosted on July 18, which means there’s only a few days left before everything kicks off.

Niantic has already confirmed that the price of tickets have been reduced to $5, making it much more accessible.So what do you get with an event ticket? Niantic has confirmed that there will be Special Research that unlocks special rewards, with one of them expected to include a Mythical Pokemon encounter.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: