1 Settembre 2007

The Best Jordan Basketball Shoes
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: The Best Jordan Basketball Shoes
Inviato: 27-11-2021 5:56:59

The Best Jordan Basketball Shoes

The Air Jordan 1 is the most iconic basketball shoe of all time and started a signature line that is still going strong today – more than 35 years later! Today, Jordan Brand is generating over $3 billion in revenue per year, accounting for 8% of Nike’s overall sales.To get more news about coco sneakers yeezy, you can visit cocoshoes.net official website.

While a large part of this revenue comes from re-releasing older Air Jordan models like the coveted Air Jordan 11 “Concords”, Jordan Brand is still releasing some of the best performance basketball shoes on the market.

In this article, we are going to focus on the currently available Jordans that perform the best on the hardwood.
The Air Jordan 36 continues the recent trend from Jordan brand and picks up right where the last two models left off. The traction is phenomenal. It performs well on both clean and dusty courts.

All reviewers agree that the cushioning used in the 36 performs amazingly, but they also agree that the Air unit protruding from the outsole is unnecessary.

The fit is snug and narrow, so if that's not your cup of tea, consider sizing up.

Materials are slimmed way down this year. They make the shoe lightweight without sacrificing much in terms of comfort and durability.

The surprisingly strong upper and the outsole materials wrapping upward towards the midsole make the support in this shoe solid.

Being the latest signature shoe in the lineup, the Air Jordan 36 delivers and is yet another high-quality performance basketball shoe.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: