1 Settembre 2007

WoW expansion reveal: When to watch World of Warcraft announ
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: WoW expansion reveal: When to watch World of Warcraft announ
Inviato: 15-04-2022 0:57:14

WoW expansion reveal: When to watch World of Warcraft announcement

World of Warcraft is in for another major overhaul, with Blizzard Entertainment promising to reveal a big WoW expansion with an official announcement this April.To get more news about Buy WoW Items, you can visit lootwowgold.com official website.

The impending WoW reveal was first mentioned in an official blog post, which read, "With the story in the Shadowlands coming to a conclusion, the time is at hand to get a sneak peek at what’s next for the heroes of Azeroth."

The post continued: "The World of Warcraft development team is excited to share what they’ve been working on, and we invite you to mark your calendars, so you don’t miss a moment."The next WoW expansion has been rumoured to be called Dragonflight, and this is probably the event that will confirm or deny that speculation. Keep on reading, then, and we'll tell you when and where to tune in!

The WoW expansion reveal will take place on Tuesday 19th April 2022. For fans in the UK, the announcement event will start at 5pm BST.

You will be able to watch the WoW expansion reveal on the game's official YouTube and Twitch channels.So if you click over to either of those video-hosting platforms at the right time, you should see an option to watch the event live.

After we've watched the event, we'll be sure to bring you all the latest news on what it has revealed for the future of World of Warcraft.It’s almost time for the unveiling of World of Warcraft’s next expansion. Nearly two decades after launch, Blizzard’s seminal MMORPG is still going reasonably strong. One would hope so, considering this will be its 9th major expansion.

Last week, rumors swirled about regarding the expansion’s actual title, and we’ll soon find out if there’s something to this Dragonflight hubbub. It’s certainly plausible, considering that the term is still lingering in the back of World of Warcraft’s official website. Not to mention it has that cheesy Warcraft aroma, a veritable high fantasy stink if you will.As is the case with nearly every major gaming event, the World of Warcraft expansion reveal will air simultaneously on both Twitch and YouTube on Blizzard’s official channels, which you can check out in our links below.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: