1 Settembre 2007

Warehouse robotics platform Dexterity is latest logistics un
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Warehouse robotics platform Dexterity is latest logistics un
Inviato: 22-04-2022 0:24:09

Warehouse robotics platform Dexterity is latest logistics unicorn

Logistics robot vendor Dexterity has raised a venture round of $140 million and will use the cash to support the launch of the its first thousand robots being deployed into production, the Redwood, California company said last week.To get more news about Logistics Robotics, you can visit glprobotics.com official website.

The “series B” round was backed by existing investors Lightspeed Venture Partners and Kleiner Perkins, with additional participation from Obvious Ventures, B37 Ventures, and Presidio Ventures. This latest round raises Dexterity’s total capitalization over $200 million at a corporate valuation of $1.4 billion, bumping the firm into the ranks of logistics “unicorn” startups.

Dexterity says its approach to robotics allows logistics providers to automate some of the most complicated tasks in the warehouse without needing to modify their existing infrastructure. The company’s robotic software-as-a-service (SaaS) product solutions equip commodity robots with vision, touch, and contextual intelligence to handle unstructured piles of goods with human-like dexterity and speed, the firm says.

The company’s products include tilt tray sorters, storage, palletization, put wall, automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS), and depalletization, its website shows. The Global Logistics Robots Market from 2022 to 2028 research focuses on assessing current market developments in the international industry. The goal of MarketsandResearch.biz is to provide clients with a comprehensive perspective of the market and to assist them in developing growth strategies. Between 2022 and 2028, a new category is anticipated to grow at a fast pace, according to the report.

In the research, this market is thoroughly examined. The study looks at the capabilities, opportunities, restraints, drivers, and global Logistics Robots trends of the market. The report evaluates the potential and existing situation of the global Logistics Robots market, providing data and updates on the various segments. Subject matter experts and market analysts have put in minimal effort to give market estimates and analyses in this study.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: