1 Settembre 2007

Barber Shop Additions / No Race & Faction Change in WotLK Cl
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Barber Shop Additions / No Race & Faction Change in WotLK Cl
Inviato: 28-04-2022 0:13:21

Barber Shop Additions / No Race & Faction Change in WotLK Classic

It was not clear what additional customization options this paragraph was referring to. So players took to Twitter to ask Brian Birmingham, WoW Classic lead, and thankfully, he responded! According to mr. Birmingham, the additional changes this passage to refers to are changing your face and gender, which were paid services back in the day. This is a very welcome addition to the game, allowing players an extra degree of customization of their character without the need to pay.To get more news about Safe WoW Gold, you can visit lootwow.com official website.

However, he also disappointed a lot of players by clarifying that the barber shop additions do not include the race and faction change features, which are not planned for WotLK Classic at all, barber shop or otherwise. The exact rationale for this change was not given, but mr. Birmingham did say that “Part of the concern was people changing races just to be the lastest flavor-of-the-month based on specific racials”, as as well as that Blizzard could reconsider.

Nevertheless, a bit of a mixed bag of news. Players who aren’t happy with their character’s appearance and gender will be very happy, while those who aren’t happy with their character’s race or faction are no doubt somewhat disappointed, as they’ll have to level up a new character if they want to change race / faction, as it has been the case since Classic first came out.
What are your thoughts on this topic? Are you happy about Blizzard adding the option to change your character’s face & gender, and that they’re restricting the ability to change your race & faction? Or would you rather be able to change race & faction, even if it was a paid service like back in OG Wrath of the Lich King? Let us know in the comments below!
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: