1 Settembre 2007

WoW Dragonflight Release Date
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: WoW Dragonflight Release Date
Inviato: 28-04-2022 0:21:25

WoW Dragonflight Release Date

Now in its eighteenth year, World of Warcraft Dragonflight represents the genre-defining MMORPG's eighth big expansion pack. Freshly revealed in April after a few precarious leaks from Activision Blizzard itself, there's one key detail that's more important than anything else right now: the WoW Dragonflight release date. Here's what we know.To get more news about Buy Dragonflight WoW Gold, you can visit lootwow.com official website.

As is typical with World of Warcraft expansions at this point, a solid Dragonflight release date is, as of right now, at least, undermined. Blizzard has been tight-lipped about when the add-on will become available to the masses, but that doesn't mean we can't speculate based on previous release patterns.

Before we start spouting things that could get debunked and disproven in record time, read up on what we do know about the Dragonflight expansion. Our WoW 10.0 leaks hub a good starting point.During a lengthy livestream on April 19, 2022, a bunch of high-profile Blizzard employees spilled the beans on virtually every detail of the upcoming expansion. Everything but the WoW Dragonflight release date, that is.

Right now, there is no WoW Dragonflight release date to speak of, and it's difficult to predict when it might land.

In the past, WoW expansions have typically released in August - almost a year after their announcement at an annual November Blizzcon event. All that changed when controversy, backlash, and the COVID-19 pandemic cancelled events and saw Shadowlands - the outgoing add-on - get pushed back to late November.With WoW Dragonflight being announced during a simple livestream in the Spring rather than an in-person event toward the end of Autumn, it's hard to follow old patterns to predict when WoW Dragonflight release date could be.

It could arrive in the new year, which would track with the previous nine-month lead time between announcement and release, it could retain the traditional August release date for the Summer holidays, or it could carry on the legacy of Shadowlands to release in November.Blizzard made absolutely no mention of a possible release date. This is usually done so that they're not pressured by promises to put out a game that might not be fully finished, suggesting the company isn't wholly satisfied with its progress right now and feels it could miss a launch date were it to set one.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: