1 Settembre 2007

COMBINATION WINDOW
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: COMBINATION WINDOW
Inviato: 29-04-2022 1:43:20

COMBINATION WINDOW

A combination window is an integrated window consisting of similar or different types of windows customized to suit your requirements. Depending on the requirement and usability of the customer, combination windows can be made by combining two windows of different types (For e.g. Casement & Sliding or Casement & Fixed) or by combining two windows of the same type (For e.g. Casement & Casement). They have stronger reinforcement which offers higher wind-load resistance.Get more news about upvc windows with grills,you can vist our website!
Sliding UPVC windows generally have more than panels that can be adjusted according to the size of the window. It is the best option where windows need not have to open out or in to save spaces. On an average, a UPVC sliding window or door can function perfectly for about three to four decades and hence proves out to be the best among all the other materials traditionally used for making the frames. They are also an ideal solution in any fields through their heat and acoustic insulation values, aesthetic and decorative appearance, practical use and functional use for wide openings.

Feature:
Provide excellent view from indoor
Easy fabrication
Excellent water resistance and air tightness
Available in all combination
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: