1 Settembre 2007

Ebikes' True Range
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Ebikes' True Range
Inviato: 07-06-2022 2:00:22

Ebikes' True Range

Now more and more friends around have their own ebikes for daily travel and exercise. One of the advantages of an ebike is that it can reduce the pressure on people's legs and give great power during riding. No matter what terrain you are in, a good ebike can help you smoothly extend the riding distance as well as the feeling of happiness. So then a lot of our concerns about electric bikes point to how far they can ride. But with manufacturers citing wildly different range ratings for seemingly similar ebikes, how can you know what an ebike’s true range is? To get more news about electric bike, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.
An electric bike’s range basically means how far can it ride on one single charge. There are many aspects that define how far an electric bike can ride. Surprisingly, most of them have to do with how you ride rather than with the ebike’s specifications.To get more news about Fat Tire Electric Bikes, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.

How far can electric bikes go? Currently, the longest range electric bicycles can reach is 350-400 km on one single charge. Such ebikes are usually powered by 3kW batteries. Standard ebikes with 400-500W batteries would ride up to 100-120 km on one charge. Simple city e-bikes would normally run 50-60 km on a single charge.To get more news about electric bikes for adults, you can visit magicyclebike.com official website.

1. How to estimate ebike range

To determine an e-bike’s approximate range, you first need to start with the battery capacity. It is usually measured in Watt hours (Wh). Sometimes you’ll see a battery rated in volts and amp hours, such as an e-bike with a 48V 10Ah battery. To convert to Wh, simply multiply the volts by the amp hours. A 48V and 10Ah battery is therefore a 480 Wh battery.

Next, you can calculate effective range by simply dividing the watt hour capacity of the battery by an average efficiency number in Wh/mi (or Wh/km if you prefer kilometers).

Of course, riding efficiency will be affected by factors such as terrain, wind direction, and the rider's own weight, turned to the slightly fuzzy part of the math, since efficiency numbers will vary based on these factors. But speaking generally, most 500-750W throttle e-bikes ridden at an average speed of 20 mph (32 km/h) on only slightly hilly terrain get me around 25 Wh/mi (or 15.6 Wh/km). Thus an e-bike of this style with a 480Wh battery would provide me with around 19 miles of range (480 Wh ÷ 25 Wh/mi = 19.2 miles).

So in general, to experience longer riding distances, you need to choose an electric bike with a powerful battery. Ebikes with good price-performance ratio on the market - a brand Magicycle is recommended here with a 52A, 15Ah battery, which is therefore a 780 Wh battery, far exceeding the level and performance of general electric vehicles. It can even ride a distance of 35-60miles on a single charge.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: