Password
(Registrati)

[x] Floating Sarod

[x] Discografia

[x]

[x] Visite

pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Protect your valuables for just pennies per piece.
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Protect your valuables for just pennies per piece.
Inviato: 26-07-2022 8:05:05

Protect your valuables for just pennies per piece.
It makes sense to invest mere cents to ensure the safe delivery of your valued packages.Get more news about Fragile Paper Label,you can vist our website!

All of America’s Finest Labels’ Fragile labels are printed on gloss paper, unless noted as fluorescent, with permanent pressure sensitive adhesive. They are manufactured to stay where you place them and withstand the elements while your package is in transit. They are designed in bold layouts and bright colors to attract attention for special handling and care. The fade resistant, color-fast inks used for printing, along with the scratch-resistant gloss paper, will keep your message looking good and communicating clearly for the duration.
The Label Reads Fragile is a collection of poetry and prose disclosing the questions and feelings of heartbreak, isolation, and anger. It'll take you from one side of the spectrum to the other to answer the question, and tell you a story of a mistreated man and his last words.

These Fragile labels will remind the handlers of your precious items to be more careful and attentive to the contents within. It will also provide a professional aesthetic to your packages.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: