1 Settembre 2007

MEMS Matrix Optical Switches
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: MEMS Matrix Optical Switches
Inviato: 02-08-2022 5:46:48

MEMS Matrix Optical Switches

DiCon Fiberoptics’ matrix optical switches allow simultaneous connection between a number of input and output fibers, in a fully non-blocking, all-optical, cross-connect configuration. Matrix optical switches are useful to add redundancy to an optical network, or for resource sharing in test & measurement applications.Get more news about mems optical switch,you can vist our website!

DiCon’s MEMS 3D Matrix Optical Switch is a proprietary optical switch structure that allows the simultaneous connection of multiple input to output fibers in a non-blocking, all-optical cross-connect configuration. This innovative matrix optical switch is available in any MxN size up to 96x96, and can be built as a 8x8, 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 96x96, etc. Based on DiCon’s industry proven MEMS mirror technology, the MEMS 3D Matrix Optical Switch offers the same level of durability and reliability that can be expected from any of DiCon’s MEMS fiber optic switch solutions.

DiCon’s MEMS Modular Matrix Optical Switch is based on DiCon’s industry proven, long-life, reliable MEMS 1xN optical switch components. Every input has a 1xN fiber optic switch, while every output has a Nx1 fiber optic switch. The output fibers of each 1xN are spliced to the N side of each Nx1 to allow any input to connect to any output. The MEMS Modular Matrix Optical Switch is available in any MxN size up to 8x8. In addition, due to the modular design, larger and unique MxN configurations are available upon request.

For test & measurement applications requiring control of more than one matrix optical switch or coordinated control of multiple optical components, DiCon Fiberoptics offers the GP750 rackmount system. This is a multi-purpose, modular, easy-to-use system able to automate DiCon’s optical switches, optical attenuators, and tunable optical filters.

DiCon Fiberoptics has extensive expertise in creating customized optical switches, using customer specified fiber, non-standard wavelengths, etc. and can offer modifications to existing products, create truly custom solutions, or integrate multiple optical switch components together to create an application specific solution.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: