1 Settembre 2007

Man’s guide to buying the right shirt
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Man’s guide to buying the right shirt
Inviato: 12-12-2022 6:14:24

Man’s guide to buying the right shirt

A well-fitted shirt is the most basic and important weapon in a man’s sartorial arsenal. A clean and crisp shirt that fits perfectly makes you feel in control, like a boss. Plenty of tiny details — right from collar to hem — go into making a great-fitting shirt. However, buying the right shirt isn’t rocket science. You can find it at economical retail outlets as well as at high-end designer boutiques. Here is a handy buying guide that explains everything you need to know to find your perfect shirt.To get more news about Towelling Hoody, you can visit harmonshop.com official website.
Some men overlook the fit and just buy their shirts in small, medium, large or extra-large sizes. Ignoring the fit will only result in baggy folds and creases that look tacky. No matter what the body shape is, one must buy a shirt that fits their body closely. The three basic fits are regular, tapered and slim. The regular fit usually falls straight with added pleats at the back for extra comfort. The tapered fit is more modern and appealing, with narrow body and sleeves, and no back pleats. The slim fit quite literally moulds with your body contours, with added darts at the back for a defined waistline.
Poly-Blend: Polyester blends have made a remarkable impact on men’s work-wear category, given their desirable properties like wrinkle and stain resistance, easy maintenance and throwaway cost. However, poly-blend fabrics are not very breathable, highly vulnerable to heat damage from iron and can never radiate the sophistication that natural fibres exhibit. Poly-blends can be a feasible alternative for the budget-minded.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: