1 Settembre 2007

Best Tote Bags For Serious Schleppers
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
pysong

MessaggioOggetto: Best Tote Bags For Serious Schleppers
Inviato: 01-08-2023 7:42:13

Best Tote Bags For Serious Schleppers

There is no bag more universal — nor more practical — than the humble tote bag. Its construction is deceptively simple: two or three sides are stitched together with one or two top handles, which are designed for shoulder or crossbody carry. To get more news about mens briefcase backpack, you can visit china-handbag-factory.com official website.

Its simplicity, however, is exactly what makes it ideal for just about any errand: Made from cotton, leather, canvas, or even nylon, its unstructured, expandable shape offers a foolproof option for those with lots to schlep. In the right size and in the right material (ideally with an inner pocket or two), a tote bag can make carrying cumbersome contents across town — like groceries and running shoes — that much easier.

There is no shortage of options, however, so we spoke to a handful of stylish women — including a style editor, clothing designer, and TikTok-ordained tote expert — to find the very best ones for work, the beach, and beyond.
With a roomy, laptop-friendly interior, an adjustable shoulder strap, zippered interior pocket, and under-$40 price tag, Baggu’s duck bag is our go-to tote for work, school, and everything in between. The canvas is lightweight yet substantial (ideal for carrying heavy books and groceries), and the lightly structured shape keeps items organized and secure when on the go. And while tote bag straps tend to slide off of your shoulder — especially when wearing a thick winter coat — the Duck Bag’s adjustable crossbody strap stays put. Plus, because it’s made from easy-to-clean cotton, mine has withstood dozens of washes (and stood up to several stains) in the washing machine. Even after years of daily use, it still looks new.

Perhaps the most ubiquitous tote on this list, Baggu’s under-$15 nylon bags are ideal for carrying items you wouldn’t necessarily want in your purse, like fresh produce, sandy beach gear, or dirty running shoes. They’re machine washable and lightweight — and even fold up into an accompanying carrying pouch — making them exceptionally easy to throw into your car or suitcase. And unlike most totes on this list, the in-stock prints and colorways are vast: Baggu releases new patterns every season, like trippy checkerboard, nautical stripes, and bright florals, plus extra-large and mini sizes.

If you’re in the market for something more polished than a canvas shopper, genuine and vegan leather totes are more durable than cotton, meaning they can hold up for decades with proper care. The only problem with leather bags, however, is that they can often feel heavy — especially for those who walk or take the subway to work. But according to InStyle Senior Fashion Commerce Editor Chloe Anello, that isn’t the case with Freja’s generously-sized NY Lafayette tote.

When I set out to find the very best canvas tote bag, I had very strict criteria in mind; It needed to have a structured bottom, inside pockets, long-ish straps, and some sort of closure to keep contents secure and organized. It also — I hoped — wouldn’t be exorbitantly priced, given that canvas totes are so often free. When I asked Hayley Cavagnolo, interior designer and founder of petites clothing line Hayley Bridget, about her work bag, it was clear Utility Canvas’s Mini Field Bag really couldn’t be beat.

At the peak of prep, L.L. Bean’s virtually indestructible Boat & Totes were carried by just about every coastal New Englander. “My parents have been using L.L. Bean totes since before I was born,” says Gracie Wiener, an Instagram dedicated to ironically monogrammed Boat & Totes. “They are the most durable bags in the world, they’ll outlive all of us.” Wiener owns several, including the extra-large size, which, she recently found out on a post office run, can hold 10 medium-sized packages.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: