pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

FFXIV: Any Tps To Craft HQ Items On Low Level
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
ffxivgil

MessaggioOggetto: FFXIV: Any Tps To Craft HQ Items On Low Level
Inviato: 06-04-2018 9:08:36

If you you got every lvl 15 crossskill, any tips to craft HQ items on low level? What crossskills are best to use? Also if you want to make sure you have all the best gear take advantage of our great deals as we are the best place to buy cheap Final Fantasy XIV Gil online.

Most important at low lvl: boost your chances with HQ mats if you can afford it, from there try to have HQ gear since you can make your own, and put some melds in the 100% slots, so you can retrieve them and use them on the next.

As for low level abilities, hasty touch is your best friend. Heavy RNG, but it is still, your best friend. Combine with waste not or manipulation. and Rumination can be a savior under circumstances,

But I dont recall how many cross class skills you can have at 15, so i will prioritize them: Hasty Touch > Tricks of the trade > Waste not or Manipulation > Rapid synthesis > Rumination. While rapid relies heavily on RNG, it can be op af. Rumination usually serves as a last resort, but it can save crafts from botching.

small tip: Boost 1 class of your choice to 50 ahead of the rest. It will make your ixal quests extremely easy (yes you wont be able to HQ the 50 GC turn in on that class, but easy ixal dailies, and progress on mog tribe, will be a better contribution in the long run.) I would personally recommend either culinarian for Reclaim, or Carpenter for Byregot's blessing. I had done Goldsmith, innovation can help, but not as much reclaim or byregot.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: