pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Spyridon said
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
huangjian123

MessaggioOggetto: Spyridon said
Inviato: 21-09-2018 4:29:53

Teenager AJ Hurt captured the women’s Alpine combined race at the U.S. championships http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/marcus-murphy-jersey , while Olympian Ryan Cochran-Siegle earned the men’s title.

The 17-year-old Hurt finished an event that combines the time of a super-G and a slalom run in 1 minute, 54.70 seconds on Wednesday. She held off Roni Remme of Canada by 0.25 seconds.

Hurt is coming off a season in which she wound up sixth in the NorAm Cup standings. She also made her first World Cup start in Killington, Vermont Zach Miller Jersey , last November.

On the men’s side, Cochran-Siegle held off Luke Winters by 0.89 seconds. It was an early birthday present for Cochran-Siegle, who turns 26 next week.

Cochran-Siegle competed at the Pyeongchang Games in February Sonny Jurgensen Jersey , with his best finish 11th in the giant slalom.

A report earlier this month pegged Nashville as the top contender to be named the host city for the 2019 NFL Draft and it doesn’t look like any other bidder has done something to swing things their way.

The choice will be revealed at the league meetings taking place in Atlanta this week and Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Nashville remains the favorite to get the event.

In an interview with ESPN.com, Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp. CEO聽Butch Spyridon said the city has pitched the league on a party feel that draws heavily on the city’s connection to the country music world. A joint Titans uniform unveiling and concert drew 20,000 fans earlier this year and Spyridon said “the convenience of our downtown and location of the stadium” helps make the city the best choice.

Denver Bruce Smith Jersey , Kansas City, Las Vegas and a joint bid by Cleveland and Canton are the other finalists to host the 2019 or 2020 drafts.

Womens Rasheem Green Jersey
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: