pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

t sure what’s going
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
huangjian123

MessaggioOggetto: t sure what’s going
Inviato: 21-09-2018 6:03:48

The New York Rangers hired Boston University’s David Quinn as their new head coach Wednesday Adolphus Washington Jersey , the second college coach hired by an NHL team this month and third in the past four years.

Quinn replaces Alain Vigneault, who was fired hours after the Rangers missed the playoffs for the first time since 2010. An introductory news conference was scheduled for Thursday.

”In a coaching career that has spanned over two decades at the collegiate, pro, and international level, David has helped his teams achieve success while simultaneously teaching the game and helping his players develop on and off the ice http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/deonte-thompson-jersey ,” general manager Jeff Gorton said. ”He is the ideal choice to bring our loyal and passionate fans the winning hockey they deserve.”

The 51-year-old Quinn coached Boston University to four NCAA Tournament appearances in five seasons, including a trip to the national title game in 2015. He spent the lockout-shortened 2013 NHL season as an assistant on Joe Sacco’s staff with the Colorado Avalanche.

”David brings a diverse and successful coaching resume that includes extensive work in developing young talent,” Rangers owner James Dolan said. ”I am confident he is an excellent fit for our team, and know he will work tirelessly with (team president Glen Sather), Jeff and our entire organization to execute our plan to build the next Rangers Stanley Cup-contending team.”

The Rangers made the playoffs in four of Vigneault’s five seasons as coach Terrell Owens Jersey , including a 2014 trip to the Stanley Cup Final. They went 226-147-37 in the regular season under Vigneault, who is third in regular-season and playoff wins in franchise history.

The retooling Rangers are the latest team to dip into the college ranks for a coach after the Philadelphia Flyers hired Dave Hakstol from North Dakota in 2015 and the Dallas Stars hired Jim Montgomery from the University of Denver in early May. Before Hakstol, it had been 28 years since a coach made the jump from the NCAA to the NHL.

More NHL hockey:

Former Bills quarterback Jim Kelly is scheduled to have permanent dentures installed in his upper jaw in New York City after having a pair of surgeries to address a recurrence of oral cancer this year, but will be seeing doctors ahead of that appointment after “something came up” in his recovery.

Kelly, who will receive the Jimmy V Award at Wednesday’s ESPY Awards Henry Anderson Jersey , made that announcement on Tuesday at his youth football clinic in upstate New York. Kelly said that he will go to doctors in August for what is now “just a checkup.”

“I’m not sure what’s going on,” Kelly said, via ESPN.com. “I have some things that I want to have looked at, and then we’ll go from there. I don’t know whether I’m going to be here for two days, four days or in and out. And then hopefully I pray when September has rolled around that I can finally bite into a piece of meat and not soup every day.”

Kelly had his first round of cancer treatments after the disease was diagnosed in 2013 and was declared cancer-free in September 2014. He remained cancer-free until the recurrence was found in March.

Adidas Justin Faulk Jersey
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: