pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

or triathlon, or cycling. They all have limi
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yaya2017

MessaggioOggetto: or triathlon, or cycling. They all have limi
Inviato: 15-11-2019 8:08:39

"I actually think we're going to have asterisks on all the results that are like AV and BV —Adidas Superstar Femme Before Vaporfly," former New York Road Runners President Mary Wittenberg told The Adidas NMD Mujer Wall Street Journal last week. "It's insane. Without making any judgment about it, it's just a fact."Ryan Hall, the Adidas ZX 750 Femme only American to ever run a marathon under 2 hours, 5 minutes, has Adidas Superstar Dames said he thinks the Vaporfly doesn't even count as a shoe."When a shoe company puts multiple carbon-fiber plates in a shoe with cushion between Nike Air Max 90 Femme the plates, it is no longer a shoe, it's a spring, and a clear mechanical advantage to anyone not in those shoes," he said on social media. Before Kipchoge's sub-two-hour marathon event, the IAAF put together a working group of former Adidas ZX 750 Womens athletes, scientists, and lawmakers to explore whether the sneakers give runners an edge. They have yet to release their findings.

IAAF rules note that shoes can't confer an "unfair assistance or Nike Air Max 270 Womens advantage" and have to be "reasonably available" to everyone. But the group doesn't define what constitutes an "unfair advantage" or how "reasonably available" gets determined."It's a bit of a distraction Nike Air Max 720 Womens to our sport right now. It's hard to really just celebrate performances at face value right now," Sara Hall, an Asics-sponsored runner and Ryan Hall's wife, told Outside Online. "So I think it would Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink help to have some limits, just like other sports have, like Adidas Superstar Femme swimming, or triathlon, or cycling. They all have limits of the gear. So I think that would help create more of an even playing field."

Desiree Nike Air Max 90 Womens Blue Linden, a Brooks-sponsored runner who won the www.abuelorullo.es Boston Marathon in 2018, also said she'd like to see more rules about footwear."It's an arms race and it should be a footrace," she told Outside Online. "We should find out who the best athlete Nike Air Max 95 Femme is, who can cover 26.2 miles better than the other person, not who has the newest, greatest technology."
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: