pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Air Jordan 4 Black Cat to Release in 2020
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
blair2019

MessaggioOggetto: Air Jordan 4 Black Cat to Release in 2020
Inviato: 06-12-2019 14:55:46

Air Jordan 4 Black Cat Dressed in a Black and Light Graphite color scheme.Originally released back in 2006, Jordan Brand will officially be bringing back the Air Jordan 4 “Black Cat” for the first time during the early months of 2020. A Blackout Jumpman on the heel with a White logo on the Black rubber outsole completes the design.This Air Jordan 4 features a full Black-based upper with minor hints of Grey on the Jumpman Flight tongue tags.

2019 Sneakers Release is set to release a brand new “Grey Suede” iteration of Allen Iverson’s signature Question Mid silhouette. Other details includes Soft Pink laces atop a Bone White midsole and Grey rubber outsole.Instead of its usual leather build, this offering of the Reebok Question features a buttery suede upper.

New Jordan is set to launch its next colorway of the Adapt Huarache for the holiday season that’s offered in a “Racer Blue” iteration.The Nike Adapt Huarache is designed to adapt to your every move, featuring an adaptive fit power lacing system that provides a locked-in feel.Just like past Adapt footwear, the Adapt Huarache is compatible with the Nike Adapt App.Connect your Apple Watch to easily tighten or loosen the fit from your wrist, as well as instantly adjust your shoes using only your voice with five different Siri shortcuts.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: