pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Blizzard enabled paid character transfers for WoW Classic
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
z2ugame

MessaggioOggetto: Blizzard enabled paid character transfers for WoW Classic
Inviato: 31-12-2019 7:29:22

Today Blizzard enabled paid character transfers for World of Warcraft Classic. This service allows players to migrate their characters to a different realm as long as it’s in the same region. This has been a service many players were looking forward to after the phase 2 honor system release and the existing free transfers caused faction imbalance on high population PVP realms.

While not being able to server transfer initially lent credence to the whole authentic feel of World of Warcraft: Classic, it had to come eventually. The fact is WoW Classic demands a ton of time from players, so being able to transfer and spend time with friends is paramount to the longevity of the game. You can do that as of this week, but there are provisos. If you want to know the safest way to buy WOW Classic (EU) Gold, I recommend you buy it via z2u.com, the site has been officially certified,so it's very safe.

First, there's a 90-day cooldown on transfers, so be sure you want to do it before you pull the trigger. There's also a gold limit that is linked to your player level (1-30 can only take 100 gold, 31-50 can take 500 gold and 51-60 can take 2000 gold). This is done to deter gold farming, and will only impact the most hardcore players as that's a decent chunk of change for a casual fan. You also can't transfer from PVE realms to PVP or from RP to RP-PVP.

Oh, and it costs money, just like the live version of the game! It's $25 per character, per move. Again, make sure you're 100% comfortable before you do it. That fee stings a lot less if you take into account all of the free transfers for populated realms that Blizzard has granted players in the past.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: