pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

basic lingo associated
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
Banning

MessaggioOggetto: basic lingo associated
Inviato: 07-01-2020 4:47:18

Before we jump into the actual figures of how much some of the top blogs on the internet make, you must first have a decent understanding Adidas Zx 850 Damen of the different ways to monetize site content and how to make money with a blog. To learn more about this process you can follow my how to make money blogging guide.

In short, some of the most effective methods for making money with a blog are Google AdSense, affiliate marketing, on-site advertising, and creating your own products or services to sell. In most cases, a blog will not make any money in the beginning, as you need the first create content and establish an audience. Nike Air Max 1 Heren As your site content and audience grows, bloggers usually then start adding different types of monetization into their sites to see what works best.

It’s also important to Nike Air Huarache Homme understand some of the basic lingo associated with making money online and site monetization as well:

CPA – Cost per action. This is often how much you will earn per lead or action
CPL – Cost Adidas Superstar Damen per lead. Similar to CPA, but often just for leads and not sales.
CPS – Cost per sale. This is the amount you are paid per sale sent.
Impression – This is when a visitor comes to your site, or when an ad placement is seen.
Commission – This is the amount you are paid for a specific action.
Google Adense – Google Ad’s partner program where they place ads on your site, and site owners get paid per click.
Affiliate Marketing – The concept of getting paid a commission for Nike Air Max 97 Femme referring a lead, sale, or customer to another site.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: