pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Shoes must not be constructed so as t
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yaya2017

MessaggioOggetto: Shoes must not be constructed so as t
Inviato: 15-01-2020 7:17:05

We found that a runner wearing the most popular versions of these shoes available to the public — the Zoom Vaporfly 4% or ZoomX Vaporfly Next% — ran 4 to 5 percent faster than a runner wearing an average shoe, and 2 to 3 percent faster than runners in the next-fastest popular shoe. (There was no meaningful difference between the Vaporfly and Next% shoes when we measured their Nike Air Max 90 Damen Blau effects separately. We have combined them in our estimates.)This difference is not explained by faster runners choosing to wear the shoes, by runners choosing to wear them in easier races or by runners switching to the Nike Air Max 90 Femme shoes after Nike Air Max 90 Womens running more training miles. In a race between two marathoners of the same ability, a runner wearing these shoes would have a significant advantage over a competitor not wearing them.

The shoes, which Adidas NMD Mujer retail for $250, confer an advantage on all kinds of runners: men and women, fast runners and slower ones, hobbyists and frequent racers.More important, nearly all of these new results take place in a world Adidas Superstar Womens in which runners had begun to wear these shoes in large numbers. In this period, an overwhelming share of runners — particularly faster ones — reported switching to these shoes, presumably looking for any edge Nike Air Vapormax Womens they could get on race day.Consider Nike Air Max 95 Womens that in the final months of 2019, about 41 percent of marathons under three hours were reported to have been run in these shoes (for races in which we have data):

Many other brands, Nike Air Max 95 Womens including Nike Internationalist Damen Brooks, Saucony, New Balance, Hoka One One and Asics, have introduced similar shoes to the market or plan to. These shoes may provide the same advantage or an even larger one, but most do not yet Nike Air Max 95 Mujer appear in sufficient numbers in our data to measure their effectiveness.What makes these shoes different is, among other things, a carbon-fiber plate in the midsole, which stores and releases energy with each Nike Internationalist Femme stride and is meant to act as a kind of slingshot, or catapult, to propel runners. The shoes also feature midsole foam that researchers say contributes to increased running economy.Whether the shoes violate rules Nike Internationalist Mujer from track’s governing body, World Athletics, depends on how one interprets this sentence from its rulebook: “Shoes must not be constructed so as to give athletes any unfair assistance or advantage.” It does not specify Nike Air Zoom Spiridon Womens what www.ranmoorpharmacy.co.uk such an advantage might be.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: