pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Ruohan Wang x Nike Air Force 1 Low Will Arrive this Year
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
blair2019

MessaggioOggetto: Ruohan Wang x Nike Air Force 1 Low Will Arrive this Year
Inviato: 20-04-2020 2:02:39

Cheap Jordans 2020 teamed up with Nike SB for the Dunk Low collaboration back in September 2005.This offering of the Nike SB Dunk Low features a Light Taupe and Black suede upper paired with White contrast stitching featuring a scratch-off color on the Swooshes.The Light Taupe and black suede upper with white contrast stitching features a scratch-off color on the Swoosh, while rubber panels are included on the toe for durability. Other details includes rubber panels for durability, Light Blue accents throughout, a caricature of Jesus Christ on the tongues atop a Black midsole, This allows the skaters to have a distinguished look compared to the fashion heads, who keep thier kicks in pristine condition.

Ruohan Wang x Nike Air Force 1 Low comes fully covered in her playful-styled painting graphics in array of colors, Earth icons, and Chinese characters.Ruohan Wang is an illustrator, painter, and visual artist based in Berlin, Germany. The talented South Korean superstar has recently teamed up with Nike to release her very own Air Force 1 Low. Running across the panels we have White leather Swoosh logos that features another playful sketch. White laces, a speckled midsole and white rubber outsole complete the fresh new design.Finally, a speckled midsole and white rubber sole tops off the style.

Jordans 2019 Shoes will be teaming up for another Air Max 97 collection during the 2020 holiday season.The three color options of the Nike Air Max 97 come dressed in your choice of “Sail/White-Aero Blue-Midwest Gold,” “Black/Volt-Militia Green-White” and “Militia Green/Black-Orange Blaze-White.”The Gucci-inspired design features a black-based upper with a patent leather mudguard and a Gucci-inspired Gorge Green/Speed Red wavy side panel stripe. Green and red stripes circle the entire shoe with ‘UNDEFEATED’ lettering which clearly stamps this as an exclusive.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: