pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

George Floyd’s death and protests around the country
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alisawhite123

MessaggioOggetto: George Floyd’s death and protests around the country
Inviato: 03-06-2020 9:23:44

A massive crowd of protesters ignored the Washington curfew Online Cigarettes Store USA and gathered outside the White House on Tuesday, a day after U. S. Park Police, the Secret Service, the National Guard and other federal law enforcement agencies forcefully and dramatically cleared the area of demonstrators to allow President Donald Trump to visit a riot-damaged church across the street.

The show of force didn't stop thousands of demonstrators from gathering to protest the death of George Floyd and police brutality Tuesday, with some telling NBC News that they were motivated to join the protests because of the government's response.

"It ignited a fire in us, " Alondra Pacheco, 20, said of the spectacle Monday, when law enforcement came "at peaceful Newport Cigarettes Shop people just so he could walk across the street. "

Pacheco had been out to the protests over the weekend, but another woman from Washington said she was joining the protests for the first time.

"I've been giving what money I can to groups but after what he did — deploying the military against Americans — there was just no way I was staying home. He just really came for Americans, " said the woman, who asked not to be identified because she was recently furloughed because of the coronavirus and didn't want to negatively affect her employment prospects. A large group across the street from the White House took a knee at 7 p. m. ET, when the curfew went into effect, and announced that they weren't going anywhere, chanting, "F--- your curfew. " They also chanted "Vote him out" and "Who do you protect? "

More protesters appeared to be out than on Monday. Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and her husband were seen Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes in the crowd around 6: 30 p. m., the same time federal forces had started using flash-bang grenades, pepper balls and physical force to clear the streets Monday.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: