pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre Heuer 02T Tourbillon Nanograph
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yoancke

MessaggioOggetto: Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre Heuer 02T Tourbillon Nanograph
Inviato: 04-06-2020 6:31:11

Imitation MB&F Legacy Machine tips MB&F x H. Moser Red 51. SL. MISTER watch Online

Item Variety: Replica Legacy Machine info MB&F x H. Moser Red Watches
Brand Name: MB&F
Model Number: 51. SL. MR
Movement: Manual Gathering
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Face Diameter: 40 mm
Male or female: men
Thickness: 16 milimeter
Dial: Red
Glass: Sky-blue
Boxes: common box deal without paper
Water Resistance Interesting depth: 30 m
Band Stuff Type: Calfskin
BUCKLE: Deployment Buckle
Functions: Hours, Short minutes, Power Reserve
Year: 2020

Take a look at LM101 MB&F x They would. Moser and Endeavour Cylindrical Tourbillon H. Moser by MB&FH. Moser & Cie. Both MB&F are self-employed, human-sized Swiss companies.

LM101 MB & F Times H. Moser, a doing arts film with L. Moser & Cie.MB&F LM101 MB&F x H. Moser Red 51. SL. MR

Available in 4 restricted editions of 15 every single in stainless steel 316, which has a smoked dial specially presented for Ahmed Seddiqi and Sons Funky Blue, Reddish colored, Cosmic Green and Laurel Blue versions.

Found LM101 MB&F x H. Moser and Endeavour Cylindrical Tourbillon H. Moser x MB&F in this combination H. Moser&Cie. In the highest performance from the bond with MB&F much more than ten years, Edouard Meylan and Maximilian Büsser executed a duo watch audición. This is the first "performing art" project in MB&F record, and it operates bidirectionally in the completely reciprocal way: both the brands have signed some creations that integrate their unique DNA.

One of the independent individuals we unite through unmatched cooperation

Edouard Meylan along with Maximilian Büsser are happy regarding this exciting collaborative project. Beyond the beauty of the model made in tandem, two expertise in addition to two sets of GENETIC MATERIAL are also fused. Two distinct communities of two Constructions also concentrated their knowledge in a beautiful spirit involving openness and transparency. This kind of experience gave Edward as well as Maximilian a keen sense, that is certainly, to return to a pleasant feeling: the enjoyment of working together and also creating.Richard Mille RM 11-04 Flyback Roberto Mancini

H. Moser & Cie. Both MB&F are indie, human-sized Swiss companies. They can be composed of two passionate folks. They are composed of people who have acknowledged each other for a long time. They value and respect each other with the personal and professional quantities. In fact , these brands previously cooperated with H. Moser & Cie. The cousin company Precision Engineering AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT has cooperated for more than decade, especially to provide MB&F hairspring. Therefore , it is not surprising in which MB&F invited Edouard Meylan to participate in the generation of performance art works while "friends". The latest aspect of this kind of cooperation is that it is a 2-way road. Maximilian Büsser explained:

"When I called Edouard and told him that we wanted to collaborate, I stated that I really like the two times balance spring, the Moserfumé dial and the Concept see series. Edward immediately said that he could let me lend these features, But about the condition that he can also reinterpret one of my machines. Following your initial surprise, I thought over it. As a 50% Indian plus a 50% Swiss, I tightly believe that mixing DNA can produce interesting results, subsequently Why not try it in the observe industry? Therefore , I agree along with suggest the FlyingT type, which is particularly important to my way of thinking. "Hublot MP-08 ANTIKYTHERA SUNMOON 908. OX. 1010. GR

H. Moser and also Cie. In the spirit connected with sharing and openness, MB&F created two models jointly while establishing the concept of harmony, accord, unison, union, concord, unanimity. These models have various versions and are limited to fifteen pieces. This number can be a commemoration of the 15th everlasting nature of the establishment of MB&F, as well as a commemoration of the fifteenth anniversary of the opening associated with H. Moser&Cie. These two rivalling but friendly brands tend to be striving to use the comprehensive durability of talented craftsmen, entirely in line with the philosophy adopted through MB&F. The concept adopted simply by MB&F.

H. Moser as well as Cie. The concept of a 3d movement was borrowed via MB&F, which is an important part in the Geneva Maison brand photo, protected by a sapphire curve, and has a one-minute traveling tourbillon that rises over a main dial through a ventricular opening. Appears at 16 o'clock. Thanks to the expertise of sibling company Precision Engineering AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT, H. Moser & Cie. The tourbillon is equipped with some sort of cylindrical balance spring, similar to that developed by Precision Executive AG for MB&F's LM Thunderdome.Tag Heuer Carrera Heuer 02 replica

Typically the cylindrical balance spring ended up being invented in the 18th hundred years, reminiscent of a worm or even bottle opener, and the uppr rod perpendicular to the stability rod rises vertically. ?t had been usually used in historical maritime astronomical clocks at that time, plus it had the advantage of concentric growth, so geometrically because it properly rotates along its pivot. Compared to flat hairsprings, it includes significant advantages. Although the airport curve of Philips or perhaps Baogue is designed specifically for the actual non-concentric opening of in part corrected hairsprings, its contrary ends tend to exert power on the pivot. The cylindrical balance spring is equipped with a new gue (Breguet) upper coils at both connection details, which can reduce pivot chaffing and greatly improve coordination.

Another reference to MB&F standing is the inclined dial, They would. Moser & Cie. Many experts have used for hour and moment scales. Its tilt perspective is 40°, so the user of the watch is the merely person who reveals the secret of your energy to it, and it is mounted on the bevel gear to ensure the ideal torque transmission from one planes to another.

As Edward Meylan explained: "We have Moserized to integrate the MB&F universe by developing a sky-blue dial to highlight the beauty of each of our smoky dial. In order to take care of the purity and elegance of the clockwork, we engraved the watermark Logo, which highlights the personality and intimacy while using owner. " Endeavor cylindrical tourbillon H. Moser back button MB & F possesses 5 versions, its steel case is equipped with smoked glowing blue, Funky Blue, Cosmic Natural, Burgundy, Off-White or Ice-cubes Blue dial.luxury replica watches

case
High-dome blue crystal on the stainless steel top
Diameter: 42. 0 millimeters
Height: 19. 5 milimetre
Height without sapphire: being unfaithful. 4 mm
9 o'clock crown, engraved with "M"
Transparent sapphire crystal again cover
dial
Main face: trendy blue smoke, wine red smoke, cosmic green smoke, off-white smoke or ice azure smoke, with sunburst style
The hour and second hands are displayed on the sapphire dial with a 40° vertical tilt at some o'clock
Leaf-shaped hour in addition to minute hands, blue upon off-white smoked models
motions
HMC 810 three-dimensional auto movement
Diameter: 32. zero mm or 14 quarter wood
Height: 5. 5mm
Frequency: 21, 600 vibrations/hour
29 gems
184 ingredients
Automatic bidirectional pawl gathering system
Refined 18-karat platinum rotor with engraved L. Moser & Cie. Indicator
Power reserve: minimum 72 hrs
Cylindrical hairspring
One-minute traveling by air tourbillon at twelve o'clock with skeleton bridge
Characteristics
Hours and minutes

secure
Hand-sewn black crocodile buckskin
Stainless steel folding clasp using Moser logo

LM101 MB&F X H. MOSER

EVENT
Materials: Available in 4 minimal editions, each limited to 12-15 pieces, all made of 316 stainless steel. The smoky watch dial has stylish blue, reddish colored, cosmic green, and laurel blue specifically designed for Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons.
Proportions: 40mm x 16mm
Variety of parts: 35
Water resistance: Water proof up to 3 ATM/30m/100 legs
engine
Three-dimensional clock activity developed by MB&F
Movement appearances and finish specifications: Kari Voutilainen
Manual winding barrel
Tailor made 14mm double hairspring flywheel
Balance frequency: 2 . 5Hz / 18, 000 bph
221 parts / 3 jewels / 45 several hours power reserve
Function/Indications
Hours, short minutes and power reserve indication

Via H. Moser & Cie. The four striking colorings of the famous smoky switch, with a sunburst pattern, are usually completely free to express and are pre-loaded with a delicate bezel.

The star of the old machine, commemorating the 14mm flying equilibrium wheel welcomes this supportive double balance spring-a area of expertise of H. Moser along with Cie.

"Return to the Source" inspired by H. Moser & Cie. MB&F shows this method in its Concept view series, choosing to remove the particular movement logo and restore it is roots with only typically the movement signature, even coming back the origin of the watch.

MB&F X H. MOSER

Unrivaled cooperation

MB&F and They would. Moser&Cie. All are independent, human-sized Swiss companies. They are alongside one another run by two ardent figures Maximilian Büsser as well as Edouard Meylan, who enjoy and respect each other over a personal and professional levels.

H. Moser & Cie. The sister company Excellence Engineering has been supplying hairsprings to MB&F for almost several years. This important part could be the core of two brand-new series: H. Moser's initial beautiful double-winding beat in MB&F; the first appearance throughout H. Moser, MB&F Musical legacy Machine Thunderdome is equipped with a special cylindrical hairspring.

The cylindrical hairspring finds its devote the "Endeavour" cylindrical tourbillon H. Moser x MB&F: under the impressive sapphire crystal dome, often the soaring tourbillon and slanting dial are derived from LM FlyingT and LM Thunderdome (this is MB&F's Normal 3-dimensional structure).wholesale replica watches
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: