pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

McConnell splits with Trump
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alisawhite123

MessaggioOggetto: McConnell splits with Trump
Inviato: 03-07-2020 8:35:47

Maxwell is a 58-year-old British Online Cigarettes Store USA socialite and ex-girlfriend of Epstein and has been accused of being a key player in the financier’s alleged sex trafficking ring. Her whereabouts had been unknown since Epstein’s arrest last summer, frustrating lawyers of his alleged victims. Following her arrest, authorities said Maxwell had “slithered away to a gorgeous property in New Hampshire, ” continuing to live a “life of privilege. ”

Epstein was arrested last July on charges of trafficking minors for sex. He died in August in his cell in New York in what was ruled a suicide by hanging, but numerous irregularities in the case, including the disappearance of surveillance tapes from the time in question, have led to widespread skepticism of the finding.

Maxwell and Epstein have been accused of recruiting Newport Cigarettes Shop
underage girls to perform sex acts for Epstein and his friends, a who’s who of high society. Epstein and Maxwell became romantically linked after she moved to New York in the early 1990s. In a 2003 Vanity Fair article, Epstein said Maxwell was his “best friend. ” She had receded from public view as of 2016 following a series of lawsuits tied to Epstein accusers.

Maxwell is the daughter of British publishing magnate Newport box 100s cigarettes Robert Maxwell, who drowned under suspicious circumstances in 1991 after disappearing from his yacht, the Lady Ghislaine.

Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: