pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Trump also passed along her tweet citing
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alisawhite123

MessaggioOggetto: Trump also passed along her tweet citing
Inviato: 10-08-2020 7:59:47

Upon Thursday evening, amid a reasonably typical burst associated with presidential Twitter exercise,Newport Pleasure President Trump retweeted 2 recent posts in the account of Angela Stanton-King, a Republican congressional candidate that has repeatedly used her social networking feeds to promote content associated with QAnon and additional fringe conspiracy practices, including wildly implausible web rumors about intercourse trafficking of kids.

Trump has additionally flirted with QAnon memes on social networking, although his retweets of Stanton-King wasn't related to the actual loosely knit team whose followers happen to Newport Cigarettes Shop be described by the actual FBI as “conspiracy theory-driven household extremists. ”

Within the first tweet, that was originally posted the other day, Stanton-King describes himself as “a very pleased Black woman that supports @realDonaldTrump” and it is “done with the actual Democrat Party laying to my neighborhood. ” Stanton-King is running within the Georgia congressional district which was represented by the actual late John Lewis.

Trump also handed along her twitter update citing Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes recently documented police data displaying that Chicago skilled a 139 % increase in murders this July as opposed to same month this past year. “Barack Obama, May well Biden, and each and every NBA player tend to be silent, ” Stanton-King charged within the second tweet. “They don’t value black lives. They value capitalizing on dark lives! ”

Stanton-King, who served over 2 yrs in prison carrying out a 2004 conviction upon federal conspiracy charges associated with her role inside a vehicle theft diamond ring, was pardoned through Trump earlier this season and has since appeared in the White House and also a handful of additional Black Trump practitioners.

Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: