1 Settembre 2007

a handful of other Black Trump supporters
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alisawhite123

MessaggioOggetto: a handful of other Black Trump supporters
Inviato: 10-08-2020 8:09:38

For Thursday evening, amid a reasonably
Online Cigarettes Store USA typical burst with presidential Twitter hobby, President Trump retweeted not one but two recent posts with the account of Angela Stanton-King, a Republican congressional candidate having repeatedly used her advertising and marketing feeds to promote content based on QAnon and alternative fringe conspiracy ideas, including wildly implausible online rumors about gender trafficking of small children.

Trump has as well flirted with QAnon memes on advertising and marketing, although his retweets of Stanton-King cant be found related to a loosely knit set whose followers were described Newport Cigarettes Shop
by a FBI as “conspiracy theory-driven family extremists. ”

While in the first tweet, that's originally posted yesterday morning, Stanton-King describes micro as “a pleased Black woman who seem to supports @realDonaldTrump” and it's “done with a Democrat Party relaxing to my online community. ” Stanton-King is running while in the Georgia congressional district that is represented by a late John Lewis.

Trump also surpassed along her twitter citing recently revealed police data expressing that Chicago expert a 139 per-cent increase in murders this July than the same month in 2009. “Barack Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes Obama, Person Biden, and every last NBA player will be silent, ” Stanton-King charged while in the second tweet. “They don’t what to see happy black lives. They what to see happy capitalizing on dark colored lives! ”

Stanton-King, who served over 2 years in prison from a 2004 conviction for federal conspiracy charges based on her role inside of a vehicle theft arena, was pardoned by way of Trump earlier 2010 and has since appeared along at the White House together with a handful of alternative Black Trump proponents.

Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: