1 Settembre 2007

Long a Republican Safety Net
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
alisawhite123

MessaggioOggetto: Long a Republican Safety Net
Inviato: 13-08-2020 7:59:13

President Trump on Tuesday said he
Online Cigarettes Store USA had been “sailing” to reelection before the coronavirus pandemic struck the United States and could have won reelection even if he were running against George Washington.

“George Washington would have had a hard time beating me before the plague came in, before the China plague, ” Trump said in an interview with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. “And then, you know, like every other nation, like other countries, when you get hit, it affects you, and we went down a little bit. And then we went down a little bit more, and now we’re coming up at a level that we haven’t seen. ”

“I was sailing, ” the president continued. “I mean, we were going, we were going very good, Hugh. It was really looking good, and then we got hit by the plague. And now, people are respecting the way we’ve handled that. ”

In both national polls and surveys of key swing states, Trump has fallen behind former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, as voters register widespread disapproval of the president’s response to a pandemic that has killed more than 160, 000 Americans and infected more than 5 million.

The president also suggested that if Biden were to win the election, everyone in the United States would have to learn to speak Chinese.

“Look, China will own the United States if this election is lost by Donald Trump, ” he said. “If I don’t win the election, China will own the United States. You’re going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth. ”.

Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: