pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Adopt Me have really ramped things up this year
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
z2ugame

MessaggioOggetto: Adopt Me have really ramped things up this year
Inviato: 21-12-2020 2:00:47

Roblox Adopt Me Money Adopt Me is a popular role-playing game that is available to play on the platform Roblox. In the game the players need to adopt a number of animals like the Musk Ox Neon Yet and more. Recently makers have released a new Adopt Me Christmas update that has been the talk of the gaming community. Thus we have listed all the information we have about the same.Adopt Me players have recently been asking a lot of questions about Neon Yeti that was just brought in with the Adopt Me Christmas Update of the game. It was still categorized to be a limited ultra-rare pet in Adopt Me.

Adopt Me BucksThe Adopt Me Winter update will be going live tomorrow 15th December at 4 pm GMT. As if you weren’t already excited enough the developers have released a new video detailing all we can expect when the update goes live. The video shows off some of the mini-games we will get to play along with a peek at the new pets.The team at Adopt Me have really ramped things up this year and the winter update will be the twelfth this year I wonder what next year will bring.

The Winter Update has been running for a few days now in Adopt Me on Roblox. There are lots of new pets to collect and things to do and I think it really does a great job of setting a festive tone especially with the snowy landscape and new music.We are also getting into the festive spirit here at EF Games and as a result we will be giving one lucky person a free Frost Fury! To have a chance at winning all you need to do is enter our free competition below. Once the competition has ended we will contact the winner directly and complete the trade within the game itself.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: