1 Settembre 2007

Tasty renders show 2021 iPad Pro with mystery magnetic conne
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: Tasty renders show 2021 iPad Pro with mystery magnetic conne
Inviato: 16-04-2021 10:06:16

Tasty renders show 2021 iPad Pro with mystery magnetic connectors

Apple will build even more magnets into the 2021 iPad Pro, according to a tipster. The same source also rendered images supposedly based on CAD drawings of the upcoming 12.9- and 11-inch versions.To get more news about iPad Pro 11 2021 Magnetic Case, you can visit esrgear official website.

“Apple could add something like magnetic connectors at the top and bottom edges next to the speaker holes (based on David’s source CAD drawings),” reports the Italian-language site Pigtou in a machine translation. Leaker xleaks7 (aka David Kowalski) shared this info about the 2021 iPad Pro with the site.

Apple tablets already include several magnets — some to hold on the Apple Pencil, and others to attach a Smart Keyboard or Smart Cover. There are none where this unconfirmed report indicates, however. It’s not yet clear exactly what they’ll be for.

The next 12.9-inch version of the iPad Pro will be the same height and width as its predecessor, but will be 6.39mm thick, up from 6.1mm. The 11-inch version will be exactly the same size as the equivalent 2020 model, according to xleaks7 and Pigtou. That difference sparked speculation that only the full-size version will get a mini-LED display, a signature feature of the upcoming tablet.

xleaks7’s CAD drawings don’t reveal anything about the type of screen, processor or release date. But previous reports indicated the 2021 iPad Pro will arrive in March. It’s widely expected to run a speedier version of Apple’s X14 processor that debuted in the iPad Air 4 and iPhone 12. There’s no word yet on price.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: