1 Settembre 2007

White Paper Dragon Fruit Protection Bags
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
xysoom

MessaggioOggetto: White Paper Dragon Fruit Protection Bags
Inviato: 29-09-2021 2:29:04

White Paper Dragon Fruit Protection Bags

Dragon Fruit Protection Covers helps your Dragon Fruits Crops give good yield, bigger size, amazing and bright color for the fruit and protects the fruit from all kinds of damages.To get more news about Dragon Fruit Protection Insect Net Bag Acting, you can visit dtwiremesh.com official website.
Protects Dragon Fruit from all insect bites from mosquitoes, ants, and other farm insects.Protects Dragon Fruits from eating by Birds, monkeys and other animalsGives protection from the pollution, chemical sprays, fertilizers, rains, sunlight, and winds.Protect the Dragon Fruit from falling on to the land from the tree and getting damaged.Fruit Protection Covers help the Dragon Fruits mature with good looking ripe color and don't have any black marks and damages.All our Dragon Fruit Protection covers and bags are water-resistant grade and can withstand normal rainfall.
We Supply all fruit protection covers and bags for Mangoes, Oranges, Pomegranates, Guava Fruits, pear, Peach. Apples, Custard Apples / Sugar Apples, Dragon Fruits, etc.
All Our Fruit Protection Covers are manufactured using water-resistant nano coating which can withstand moderate rainfall without damaging the fruit and acts as a shield for Fruits.
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: