pagine viste dal
1 Settembre 2007

Richard Mille RM 07-01 Automatic Coloured Ceramics Blush
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga
Autore Messaggio
yoancke

MessaggioOggetto: Richard Mille RM 07-01 Automatic Coloured Ceramics Blush
Inviato: 08-10-2023 5:54:08

Richard Mille's absolutely eclectic RM 07-01 colored ceramics The collection's contrasting colours, shapes and materials all seriously express ideas of fun and light-heartedness. best watches for men

Summer is no longer limited to one season, as Richard Mille launches the eye-catching RM 07-01 collection of colorful ceramics. The collection draws inspiration from the vibrant and eclectic aesthetics of the 1980s Italian art and architecture movement known as Memphis Design, boldly combining artistic creativity with cutting-edge watchmaking technology.

Cécile Guenat, creative and development director at Richard Mille, explains the appeal of Memphis design, saying: “I find the diversity and freedom of Memphis design particularly fascinating. The creators' goal at the time was to break away from the constraints of a modernist aesthetic; Pioneer in the use of various materials in design.” nice replica Watches

New color decoration RM 07-01
At the heart of these timepieces lies the art of engraving, a decorative technique that requires intricate craftsmanship and involves carefully carving geometric patterns onto the surface.

The dial of the series is made of gray PVD-treated red gold and is decorated with a Memphis pattern, while the bezel and case back are made of Tetragonal Zirconia Polycrystalline (TZP) ceramic, which has a charming summer color - Pink, lilac and powder blue. TZP ceramic is known for its exceptional lightness, durability and color retention, ensuring these timepieces retain their vibrant colors over time. high quality replica watches

TZP (tetragonal zirconia polycrystalline) is a biocompatible ceramic composed of more than 95% zirconium oxide (ZrO2). Its properties include excellent corrosion resistance, scratch resistance (1,400 Vickers) and toughness better than sapphire, as well as an ideally low density of around 6 g/cm3. In addition, the sub-micron particle size allows for an excellent surface finish, resulting in a stunning matte finish.

The automatic movement CRMA2, made from skeletonized, micro-sandblasted and plasma-treated grade 5 titanium, powers the chronograph. replica luxury watches

Technical Specifications: Richard Mille RM 07-01 Colored Ceramic
Movement: CRMA2 automatic; 50 hours power reserve Functions: hours and minutes Case: 41 mm (10.6 mm thick); TZP ceramic (pale pink/lilac/blue); water-resistant to 50 m Dial: Red gold, gray PVD treatment Strap: Painted calfskin

replica Franck Muller Watches

replica Grand Seiko Spring Drive
Torna in cima
Profilo
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi   Pagina Stampabile    Indice del forumNadaYoga Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: